Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter









We just had the best weekend ever! My birthday was on Saturday, the 11th and it started out wonderfully with sleeping in and breakfast in bed. This was followed by balloons, cake, cards, and gifts! Then, Uncle Jeff babysat Sadie and Tom and I went shopping. I got a mani/pedi, more gifts, dinner and a movie! We saw I Love You, Man. It is definitely a funny movie! I then got a call from work saying I didn't have to go in on Easter like planned, because we were overstaffed! What a PERFECT ending to the day! And a great BIG THANK YOU to everyone who sent cards, called, texted, and left messages! I have the best people in my life, and seeing how many actually care is the best gift of all.
Easter was so wonderful! Sadie was delighted with her Easter basket and was in a good mood all day. We cooked dinner and brought it over to Uncle Jeff's house to enjoy the day with him. We then went to the park near Jeff's house and Sadie had a ball swinging and sliding. She even met a little friend who gave her an Easter egg!

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like the perfect weekend! Glad you had a good bday :) Looks like the bunny's got a sweet spot for Sadie--that's one big Easter basket-LOL!

    ReplyDelete