Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Days at Home







Another day at home with my Princess. She is cutting her first two molars on the bottom, so she has been a bit fussy and in pain. Thank goodness for Motrin and Tylenol! But the two molars are already popping through the gums, so hopefully not too much longer!
Tom's soccer league has finished. They made it to the playoffs undefeated and then lost! :-( He has decided to continue with the outdoor season.
My days are getting monotonous. You can only play inside for so long and then outside for so long. You can only take so many walks. I think Sadie needs a sibling! :-0 Don't get any ideas though people! Not gonna happen for a LOOOOOONG time!
We took Sadie for ice cream with the ice cream money her Bapshi and Grandpa sent. We took her to Coldstone and she ate stawberry ice cream with sprinkles! Yummy!
After lunch today, Sadie ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug EVER! And, I though gee! This is a LOOONG hug!....When I realized she was fast asleep on my shoulder! How sweet! And fast! My heart melted and I will forever remember that moment!

3 comments:

  1. Tiaras and Coldstone! That is a girl after my own heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...she fell asleep while giving you a hug. You must've wore her out! :) She has gotten so big! I can't believe it has been over a year already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the feather boa. She is sooooo her mother's daughter.

    ReplyDelete