Friday, January 9, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY SADIE!





Our baby is ONE today! A mix of happiness and tears! It is truly amazing how they change in just one year; nothing can prepare you, no matter how many people tell you! A year ago today at this exact moment I am writing this.....I was suffering through contractions with no pain medicine...they say you forget, but I am here to say that is BULLPOOP! I will NEVER forget the pain, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do it again! ;-) And at 10:00pm on the dot, our lives changed FOREVER for the BETTER! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Just think, before you know it, she will be in high school!

    Happy Birthday Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sadie!!! Wish we could be there. Enjoy your weekend.

    Love,
    Ali, Matt, and the pups

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we were able to be there for the big birthday. We had a great weekend and can't wait to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete