Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Missing My Thomas

So Tom is off to a Winter Wonderland at a beautiful lodge resort called Pinehurst in the mountains of NC for a LabCorp 4 day meeting/trip. I thought I would be happy to get some time to myself, but the reality is that I really miss him. So I thought I would take some time to make a list of things I love and miss about him right now.
1. Having dinner ready for me when I get home from work
2. Having Sadie all fed, bathed, in pj's and ready for bed
3. Takes out the smelly trash
4. Offers to start me a lovely bubble bath
5. Takes Skip outside before bedtime and puts him in his cage
6. Sets the alarm/Locks the doors
7. Missing watching American Idol together this week!!!
8. Missing talking with eachother in bed before we fall asleep about our day as I put my icicle toes on his tummy and make him gasp for breath....lol

Anyway, I think we all can sometimes take the ones we love the most for granted. And with my husband gone for the next four days, I am realizing how much I love and miss him! He is a wonderful husband and father. I know Sadie misses playing with her daddy too.
On a really good note, I do have my brother Jeff helping out BIG TIME! What a life saver. He has helped and will help all week with picking up Sadie from daycare the two days I have to work and also staying with me at night because I am a scaredy cat; even with an alarm, two loud dogs, my brother and a gun! Jeff and Sadie are buds and she gets REALLY excited every time she see him. She is starting to TRY to say Uncle Jeff.....its a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment